[gmw map=”1″ name=”Location_form”]
Litigation is often a part of carrying out business transactions and can arise for several reasons. Examples are disputes between competing companies, complaints of faulty products, employment, and workplace conflicts, and IP rights conflicts.
A common reason that organizations do not want to go down the path of litigation is the high costs incurred.
At Shah Grossi, we consider our client’s business and develop a strategic approach to lawsuits. We have extensive experience in handling different issues, ranging from contract violation and employment disputes for small and medium-sized organizations to complex litigations on behalf of big corporates.
Shah Grossi offers a bevy of commercial and business litigation services for both the plaintiff and the defendant. Our services in this practice area include the following:
- Breach of contract claims and litigations– When either party fails to adhere to the terms and conditions of a business contract.
- Litigations arising out of business frauds- When one party deceives another knowingly with an intention to arrive at a deal.
- Litigations from partnership and shareholder disputes- When issues arise out of disagreements among partners and/or shareholders.
- Nondisclosure and trade secret violations litigations- When legal issues occur due to the involved parties’ failure to comply with the terms of a nondisclosure agreement.
- Unfair business practice litigations– The state and federal governments have well-defined guidelines for what constitutes unfair practices in business. Violation of these guidelines can result in litigation.
- Litigations for business dissolution and disputes- Conflict or disputes among the shareholders, partners or owners in a company or corporation
For successful dispute resolution through litigation, we take a strategic approach to the lawsuits while considering the complexities involved in the client’s business. This helps us in achieving the best possible final outcomes for our clients.
Wherever possible, we seek to resolve disputes through alternative methods like mediation and arbitration. However, if the risk cannot be mitigated through alternate means, we are equipped to effectively represent our clients in Court.
During settlement negotiations, we consider all aspects of the settlement terms, including tax implications, in order to achieve the most favorable settlement terms and conditions for our clients.
How Can We Help You?
As a business owner, you may find yourself involved in a conflict or dispute that may lead to litigation. The right knowledge and assistance will enable you to evaluate your situation in a proper manner. At Shah Grossi, we have the experience and knowledge required to handle business disputes while minimizing uncertainty. Wherever appropriate, we advise the use of alternative dispute resolution procedures like arbitration to achieve an efficient and fast resolution to complex business litigation with reduced cost for our clients.
To learn more about our services or for a consultation, please contact us at (213) 927-6980.
ARTICLES AND NEWS
California Employment Laws: Changes for 2023
Overview: New employment laws in California are here, with topics ranging from bereavement leave to cannabis use. Here’s a quick rundown: AB 1041: [...]
The Post-COVID Business Climate: Manifest Your Destiny as Restaurateur
Overview: Yes, we know COVID isn’t over yet. However, it looks to be on a significant downturn and will hopefully be in our [...]
Los Angeles County COVID Rules – January 2022 Employment Update
Overview: Per the latest COVID-19 health order of the LA County Department of Public Health dated January 10, 2022 (the “Health Order”), there [...]